- Health minister announces ban on sale of vapes to under-18sby Fiona ZokouA bill has been passed in the Dáil that will ban the sale of nicotine inhaling products (vapes) to those under 18 – years old. Put forward by Health Minister Stephen Donnelly, the Public Health… Read more: Health minister announces ban on sale of vapes to under-18s
- Galway ranked the seventh best student city in the worldby Chloe RichardsonGalway was named the 7th best city in the world for higher education and university students, according to a ranking provided by The Campus Advisor. In the same ranking, Galway was ranked 1st for Student… Read more: Galway ranked the seventh best student city in the world
- Teenager arrested in burglary at Aldi in Mountbellewby Fiona ZokouA teenager has been arrested following a burglary at an Aldi store in Mountbellew on Wednesday 8 November. The incident occurred overnight, and the store was closed the following day. According to an unnamed source,… Read more: Teenager arrested in burglary at Aldi in Mountbellew
- New herb shop in Galwayby Alexander LopatinA North Yorshire herb business has expanded into the Connacht to the delight of local herbalists andalternative medicine practitioners. The new store, West Coast Herbs, opened on Market Street in Galway in late October. The… Read more: New herb shop in Galway
- Why don’t buses run past midnight?by Eliash EzeA city that comes to life after dusk lacking transportation services at night will only lead to the detriment of a city. There are no major changes being initiated to combat the nightly journeys across… Read more: Why don’t buses run past midnight?
- Galway’s annual Christmas marketby Hannah MartinChristmas has been extended this year for the people living in Galway with the Market arriving earlier and staying later. There is no better way to get into the festive mood than with a walk… Read more: Galway’s annual Christmas market