Tips for capturing photos you’ll love
Sharing photography without judgement. This is where VSCO comes in. You can keep an online blog of photos on one app without paying attention to likes and comments.
Express yourself and your creativity in a unique, photo-sharing app VSCO. The platform allows users to republish images and share those with their followers. However, the interaction with published content remains hidden and is only known to the creator. Discover distinctive ways to give your image a new look with my editing tips.
This is your new go-to editing guide. If you’re interested in making your imagery more appealing, you have found a hidden gem! These are my personal tips that I’ve learned along the way, so feel free to incorporate them while using the app.
- Choose to capture a photo while in-app or pick one directly from your camera roll. The Studio will hold any photos that you decide to edit and upload. It provides you with a great idea of how your feed will appear. Once you decide upon an image, your journey with the editing begins!
- It all begins with choosing your most desirable preset. Most people stick to one to present their feed in one specific style. To make an image warmer, use the temperature tool and choose the right to add yellow. To do the opposite and make the image cooler, choose the left side to add blue tones.
- My personal favourite tip is all about layering filters. If you want to experiment, choose one filter, save the image to your camera roll, and then repeat the process. This allows you to customize the filters in a completely new and fresh way.
- Exposing the image will allow you to adjust the brightness and decide how much of the picture is seen in detail. Now, let’s focus on the composition of the photo. Use the crop tool to draw focus and emphasize a certain point of the image.
- You’ve completed all your edits and the next step is sharing them with the VSCO community. Click the photo from your studio and tap on the publish icon. You may include a caption to create further interest. Republishing can be compared to a retweet or a share.
As well as this, allow me to introduce you to some great edit combinations that may suit your desired result.
The rock n roll: Use filter M5 and set it to +12.0, set exposure to -3.0, contrast +1.0, and finally skin tone to -4.0
Boo’d up: Exposure -2.0, Contrast +2.0, Shadows +6.0, Highlights +10.0, Saturation +2.0, Skin tone -1.5
Topic: Filter A5, Exposure +2.0, Contrast +2.0, Saturation +2